Friday, July 4, 2014

Winner and Runners-Up of the Mugshot Summer Photo Contest!

Photo courtesy of Sarah Baszto
You have waited patiently to hear the results of the Insatiable Critic's "Mugshot" Summer Photo Contest, and here is the winning shot! Taken by Sarah Baszto, she admitted that she bent the rules a little - but I really can't resist someone who thinks outside of the box. Here's what she had to say about it:


"I took this shot at the grand canyon at sunrise. In my family, one of my brothers started a tradition of raising a plate of food to my mother in appreciation. This photo was inspired by that same spirit of admiration and appreciation for the indescribable beauty and awe I was feeling at the canyon that morning. The mug itself was a recyclable paper one from the lodge and the coffee inside was hotel room brew... perhaps the worst coffee I've had in my life juxtaposed with the most beautiful place on earth I've experienced. Lol. I used the camera on my MotoX cell phone, with no filter or editing." 

 

 

Runners-up will be recieving an Insatiable Critic bookmark in the mail as a thank you for participating! These include: 



Coleen Watkins
Courtney Lyons
Daman Mills
 Ian Smith
Paul Faldetta

Check out the video below to see some of the "mugshots" my readers submitted Thanks again to all who participated!!


No comments:

Post a Comment