Friday, May 27, 2011

The Critic invades AnimeNEXT!

Image courtesy of AnimeNEXT 2011 promotions


Just a heads-up folks: I will be attending/staffing AnimeNEXT, the anime convention that will be held in Somerset, NJ from June 10-12. I will be taking photos of great costumes and doing some video, all of which will eventually pop up on this site, so be sure to stop and say hi! Look for the girl in the glasses that will be cosplaying as Jin from Samurai Champloo on Friday and Dilandau from Escaflowne on Saturday (although I'll have a white wig on for that) to get a free bookmark!

Here's a preview of what they'll look like:

Front


Back



Pretty nifty swifty, huh? Hope to see you there!!





1 comment:

  1. So the bookmarks arrived in a box that was ripped open before I even got to it. But thankfully no one wanted my bookmarks and I learned to never mail anything to my apartment complex again! Hooray! But yes, bookmarks for everyone this weekend! :3

    ReplyDelete